The largest blog for reading the latest medical research on all disease, the prevention and its treatment . Pulled from variety of sources

Sunday, May 14, 2017

London teacher leaves husband when diagnosed with cancer according to : Daily Mail Online

Annabel Nnochiri, 56, from North London, left her husband of 28 years when doctors found a tumour in her hip in 2012. After securing her children's permission, art teacher Ms Nnochiri meticulously planned her new life without telling her husband. 'When I told my husband he thought it was just a phase and that I would go back to him.' A woman who was given two-and-a-half years to live walked out on her husband so she could be 'free' to enjoy her final days. Two years later both her parents were killed in a crash and her bone cancer reached stage four.



London teacher leaves husband when diagnosed with cancer
Diagnosed with terminal cancer, Annabel Nnochiri decided it was time to leave her old life behind . (Photo: BBC)Annabel said: "I made a bucket list and the first thing was to leave my husband. "But when I was diagnosed as terminal I thought I've got two-and-a-half years left and I don't want to be in this house. "My daughter says I'm her role model, I've learned to be more selfish – but I also help others with cancer. Annabel, 56, whose bone cancer progressed to stage four last year, desperately needed to spread her wings.

Dad diagnosed with rare cancer the day after his daughter's first birthday

Justin told The Herald that when he got the news about the cancer the day after his daughter Maci's first birthday, his "world was turned upside down". A 26-year-old father of one has set out to secure his family's future after being told he has a rare cancer - the day after his daughter's first birthday. "Nothing could have prepared us for this, we are utterly devastated," wrote Natasha on the fundraising page they have set up. Justin Tomlin was diagnosed with a sarcoma - a rare and large tumour on his thigh which is growing aroubd the bone - after his foot began to swell last week. "Another doctor came to look at the scans and I was told it was sarcoma which had spread to my lungs.


collected by :Lucy William

To follow all the new news about Disease !!! All you need to know about all kinds of diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment