The largest blog for reading the latest medical research on all disease, the prevention and its treatment . Pulled from variety of sources

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SpongeBob SquarePants Creator Stephen Hillenburg Reveals ALS Diagnosis quoting : Variety

Stephen Hillenburg, creator of the long-running hit Nickelodeon series "SpongeBob SquarePants," has revealed that he has been diagnosed with the neurodegenerative disease ALS. "Anyone who knows me knows that I will continue to work on 'SpongeBob SquarePants' and my other passions for as long as I am able. Hillenburg also directed 2004's "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie," as well as a co-writer and executive producer on the 2015 sequel. "Steve Hillenburg is a brilliant creator who brings joy to millions of fans," read a statement Nickelodeon issued. "I wanted people to hear directly from me that I have been diagnosed with ALS.," the statement reads.



SpongeBob SquarePants Creator Stephen Hillenburg Reveals ALS Diagnosis
Stephen Hillenburg, creator of the long-running hit Nickelodeon series "SpongeBob SquarePants," has revealed that he has been diagnosed with the neurodegenerative disease ALS. Stephen Hillenburg, the writer of a U.S. cartoon "The SpongeBob SquarePants" poses with its character SpongeBob SquarePants at an event held at Tokyo International Anime Fair in Japan on March 23, 2006. Executive Producer Stephen Hillenburg attends the World Premiere of "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water 3D" at the AMC Lincoln Square in New York on Jan. 31, 2015. "Anyone who knows me knows that I will continue to work on 'SpongeBob SquarePants' and my other passions for as long as I am able. "Steve Hillenburg is a brilliant creator who brings joy to millions of fans," read a statement Nickelodeon issued.

'SpongeBob SquarePants' Creator Stephen Hillenburg Says He Has ALS

Stephen Hillenburg, the 55-year-old creator of the beloved Nickelodeon cartoon "SpongeBob SquarePants," says he has ALS, Variety reported Monday. "SpongeBob SquarePants" premiered in 1999 and became a Saturday morning hit that eventually transitioned to prime time. ALS patients live an average of two to five years from the time of diagnosis, according to the ALS Association. "Anyone who knows me knows that I will continue to work on 'SpongeBob SquarePants' and my other passions for as long as I am able. Junko Kimura via Getty Images Hillenburg (pictured with SpongeBob in 2006) says he will work as long as possible.



collected by :Lucy William

To follow all the new news about Disease !!! All you need to know about all kinds of diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment