The largest blog for reading the latest medical research on all disease, the prevention and its treatment . Pulled from variety of sources

Friday, April 28, 2017

Fox News : declared in 'Facts of Life's' Charlotte Rae diagnosed with bone cancer

"Last Monday, I found out I have bone cancer," Rae told People. Charlotte Rae, best known for her roles on "Facts of Life" and "Different Strokes" has been diagnosed with bone cancer at age 91. "Barbiturates became my drug of choice so I could get sleep at night," Rae told Fox News. I'm grateful for the life I've already had." The actress recently unveiled a memoir, "The Facts of My Life," and she told us about her battle with alcoholism.


'Facts of Life' star Charlotte Rae, 91, reveals she has bone cancer

RELATED: 'Facts of Life' star Charlotte Rae turns 90: See the cast then and now! Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images Charlotte Rae at the PaleyFest 2014 "Facts of Life" anniversary reunion in Beverly Hills, California. Courtesy Everett Collection Charlotte Rae with the cast of "The Facts of Life": Mindy Cohn, Lisa Whelchel, Nancy McKeon and Kim Fields. I'm grateful for the life I've already had." The couple have two grown sons, Larry and Andrew; she co-wrote her 2015 memoir, "The Facts of My Life" with Larry.

'Facts of Life' star Charlotte Rae, 91, has bone cancer
Charlotte Rae, the actress who played matriarch Edna Garrett on "Diff'rent Strokes" and "The Facts of Life," has bone cancer. The 91-year-old sitcom star, who beat pancreatic cancer seven years ago, was diagnosed Monday, according to People. I have this decision to make."The actress' mother, sister and uncle died from pancreatic cancer, she said. I'm grateful for the life I've already had."Rae was born in Milwaukee in 1926 and got her start in theater at Northwestern University. I'm feeling so terrific and so glad to be above ground," Rae told the magazine.


collected by :Lucy William

To follow all the new news about Disease !!! All you need to know about all kinds of diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment