The largest blog for reading the latest medical research on all disease, the prevention and its treatment . Pulled from variety of sources

Monday, May 1, 2017

Mirror Online : reported that "I did have a healing of cancer": Val Kilmer FINALLY admits to battling disease

But now it seems that Hollywood star Val Kilmer has admitted that he has fought the disease. In a lengthy post to Facebook which surfaced after fellow star Michael Douglas implied he'd been diagnosed, he said: "I love Michael Douglas but he is misinformed. Could not subscribe, try again later Invalid EmailHe recently denied having throat cancer after Michael Douglas said he was battling the condition. The Mirror have contacted a representative for Val Kilmer, but are yet to receive a response. (Photo: Instagram/valkilmerofficial)Val Kilmer cancer rumours: Star says Michael Douglas' claims he is seriously ill are FALSEHis apparent admission comes just months after he denied having any form of cancer.


Val Kilmer admits he had cancer, says he is 'healing'


Val Kilmer admits he had cancer, says he is 'healing'
A-lister Michael Douglas announced to press in November that Kilmer was battling throat cancer. After months of speculation and the actor's denials, Val Kimer has confirmed he had cancer. A user wrote in, "A while ago, Michael Douglas claimed you had terminal cancer. What was the story behind that?"Kilmer replied, "He was probably trying to help me cause press probably asked where I was these days, and I did have a healing of cancer, but my tongue is still swollen altho healing all the time. But Kilmer fought back claiming Douglas was "misinformed."However, the actor decided to reveal his personal health issues during a Reddit, "Ask Me Anything" session.

Val Kilmer admits having a 'healing of cancer'

Val Kilmer has confirmed he had a "healing of cancer." Kilmer wrote on Facebook in November about getting treatment for a lump in his throat, but said he had "no cancer whatsoever." Last week on Reddit, Kilmer got more specific. "Some fans have mistakenly thought my silence about my personal issues meant that somehow I wasn't being responsible to my health, because of my reliance on prayer and Love," Kilmer wrote on Facebook late last year. Douglas "was probably trying to help me cause press probably asked where I was these days, and I did have a healing of cancer, but my tongue is still swollen altho healing all the time," the "Tombstone" actor said.


collected by :Lucy William

To follow all the new news about Disease !!! All you need to know about all kinds of diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment