The largest blog for reading the latest medical research on all disease, the prevention and its treatment . Pulled from variety of sources

Monday, July 3, 2017

Maria Menounos Reveals She Was Diagnosed with a Brain Tumor quoting : PEOPLE.com

"My speech had gotten slurred and I was having difficulty reading the teleprompter."An MRI revealed Menounos had a golf-ball-size meningioma brain tumor that was pushing on her facial nerves. As she was caring for her mother, who has stage 4 brain cancer, Maria Menounos found out she was facing a health crisis of her own. For much more from Menounos, pick up the new issue of PEOPLE and watch her emotional interview in PEOPLE Cover Story: Maria Menounos on the People/Entertainment Weekly Network (PEN). "I don't have my balance fully yet but as long as I'm holding on to Keven, I'm sturdy and fine," Menounos says. During the complex surgery, which lasted about seven hours, Dr. Black was able to remove 99.9 percent of the tumor, which was benign.



Maria Menounos Reveals She Was Diagnosed with a Brain Tumor
Maria Menounos is on the mend after undergoing surgery to remove a golf-ball-size meningioma brain tumor last month. John Shearer/WireImageThree months later, Maria had the scan and learned of her brain tumor, which was not cancerous. I said, 'I know you're going to think I'm crazy, but I think I have a brain tumor like my mom,'" the E! Her mom, Litsa Menounos, is currently battling stage 4 brain cancer. "He said, 'I don't think you're crazy.

Maria Menounos Diagnosed With a Brain Tumor as Her Mom Is Fighting Stage 4 Brain Cancer

The tumor, a benign meningioma, was successfully removed but could return; her mother, Litsa Menounos, is currently fighting stage 4 brain cancer. News anchor underwent a seven-hour surgery to remove a brain tumor the size of a golf ball. I said, 'I know you're going to think I'm crazy, but I think I have a brain tumor like my mom.' In April, Maria had the scan and later learned she had a brain tumor called a meningioma. Maria Menounos is on the mend.


collected by :Lucy William

To follow all the new news about Disease !!! All you need to know about all kinds of diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment